- United Nations Climate Change Conference COP26 : Briefing with the Regional Ambassador for Africa: Sir Nicholas KayThu, 13 MayWebinar13 May, 17:00WebinarThe 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference, also known as COP26, is the 26th United Nations Climate Change conference. It is scheduled to be held in November 2021 under the presidency of the UK. COP26 Regional Ambassador for Africa, Sir Nicholas Kay will join us for a Conversation.
- Mon, 17 MayWebinar
- Lessons from Singapore and ASEA: Prof. Ambassador Kishore Mahbubani at Kigali Council on Foreign RelationsWed, 19 MayWebinar19 May, 14:00 – 14:30WebinarAmb Mahbubani served in the Singapore Foreign Service for 33 years, notably as Singapore’s Ambassador to the UN and twice as President of the UN Security Council, and Permanent Secretary at the Singapore Foreign Ministry. He was Founding Dean of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy.
- African Continental Free Trade Area: Senior Advisor of Wamkele Mene the Secretary General of the AfCFTA at KCFRMon, 24 MayWebinar
- Canada-Africa: A Conversation with Antoine Chevrier, Director General for the Pan-Africa Bureau at Global Affairs CanadaTue, 01 JunWebinar
- Wed, 02 JunWebinar02 Jun, 17:30WebinarPart of our programs that is focuses on 2021 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting that is taking place in Rwanda in June, We are hosting Chairman of the Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council, Lord Marland for a conversation on the role of private sector within the Commonwealth family.