- Mon, 03 MayWebinar03 May, 15:00 – 15:30 GMT+2WebinarFor more than 50 years, the Munich Security Conference has been promoting international dialogue and providing a platform for decision-makers. The aim of the MSC is always to involve the coming generation in this exchange and to actively promote it. CEO of MSC, Dr. Benedict Franke will be with us.
- Member of Parliament and Former U.K Secretary of State for International Development, Rt Hon Andrew MitchellTue, 04 MayWebinar
- Thu, 06 MayWebinar
- Mon, 17 MayWebinar
- Lessons from Singapore and ASEA: Prof. Ambassador Kishore Mahbubani at Kigali Council on Foreign RelationsWed, 19 MayWebinar19 May, 14:00 – 14:30WebinarAmb Mahbubani served in the Singapore Foreign Service for 33 years, notably as Singapore’s Ambassador to the UN and twice as President of the UN Security Council, and Permanent Secretary at the Singapore Foreign Ministry. He was Founding Dean of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy.
- African Continental Free Trade Area: Senior Advisor of Wamkele Mene the Secretary General of the AfCFTA at KCFRMon, 24 MayWebinar
- Canada-Africa: A Conversation with Antoine Chevrier, Director for Africa at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of CanadaTue, 01 JunWebinar
- United Nations Climate Change Conference COP26 : Briefing with the Regional Ambassador for Africa: Sir Nicholas KayTime is TBDWebinarTime is TBDWebinarThe 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference, also known as COP26, is the 26th United Nations Climate Change conference. It is scheduled to be held in November 2021 under the presidency of the UK. COP26 Regional Ambassador for Africa, Sir Nicholas Kay will join us for a Conversation.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD